Friday, September 19, 2008

THE POINT PROJECT!!!!


Today I was walking upstairs to the second year studio and I couldn't help but notice that they were doing the point project. I HATED THAT PROJECT!! Well at first I did because my ideas weren't coming together like I wanted them to. As I was looking at those second years developing their concepts and models for their Point project, it brought back memories of me doing my Point project. My first idea was TOTALLY different from my final results. Oh yes!! In the end, I believe the Point is one of my best projects that I have done so far at Hampton. It just reminded me of all the PROCESS WORK that I did just to complete that project. It was definitely a lot; however, it was definitely worth it!!!

1 comment:

Valecia said...

That's too bad...i kind of liked the Point project, although it wasn't my best. The second years seem to be doing pretty well with it, anyway...and they have some nice looking models...ahhh, models...ARGGH...